RingApp application successfully fights against fraudulent, spam calls and message distribution both on mobile networks and in various messengers!
Install the application and you can:
- SPAM BLOCKING of unwanted calls arriving to your mobile number and instant messengers (Whatsapp, Viber, etc.), as well as block unwanted SMS messages (promotions, regular polls, etc.)
- block on your phone sources of unwanted calls and messages collected by RingApp users (spam list synchronization with a common database)
- EARNINGS ON CALLS for telecom operators in order to improve the quality of services provided (detecting a substitution of the caller’s number, long dialing, poor voice quality, etc.)
Test tasks are sent by telecom operators at different times in different numbers. The earnings on calls of the most active and successful users is up to 10 USD per day! And you can always withdraw money earned in RingApp to the balance of your mobile number instantly!
- The reward for a test call is from 0.01 USD to 0.10 USD.
- Replenishment of the number is carried out in the user\s national currency at the official rate at the time of withdrawal of funds.
- The minimum withdrawal threshold depends on your mobile operator (from 0.10 USD).
- Each surviving test call will be paid! In case of debiting funds from your balance during a test call, RingApp is obliged to compensate all losses incurred in full and add a reward!
- Interactive technical support in the online chat application will quickly process your any comments, suggestions and comments!
RingApp transmits data to carriers exclusively about test calls and spam numbers! The application does not transfer personal calls, personal information, contact names to the RingApp database or to any third parties!
The application uses the following permissions and functions:
- READ_CALL_LOG / WRITE_CALL_LOG
Access to the call log is used to block calls from unwanted subscribers, delete such records, as well as to correctly process test calls. Personal call data is not transferred from your phone!
Access to your contact list allows you to add contacts to whitelists and skip trusted calls. The application checks exclusively recorded phone numbers without using contact names!
- ANSWER_PHONE_CALLS, CALL_PHONE, READ_PHONE_STATE
Call status and call control is used to determine the number of the incoming call and automatically reject calls.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET
Determining the availability of Internet access is required for the correct synchronization of the application with the server.
Permission to read SMS is used to block unwanted SMS, when registering in the application for further correct processing of test calls.
The exclusion of RingApp from the list of power optimization is required for the smooth operation of the application.
- ACTION_ACCESSIBILITY_SETTINGS, ACTION_NOTIFICATION_LISTENER_SETTINGS
Access to special. Opportunities and reading notifications is used to block notifications about unwanted SMS, block unwanted calls to instant messengers and determine test calls arriving in instant messengers, correctly process test calls made through instant messengers.