Now get 24/7 access to MTB account information and services from your Android phones. MTB Smart Banking is a free service offered to all the MTB customer registered for mobile banking. With the MTB Smart Banking App, you can check your available balances, transfer money to MTB account or other bank using NPSB/BEFTN, perform bKash Transfer, beneficiary addition, mobile recharge, view credit card details, pay credit card bill for both local and international currency, order cheque book and more.
TO ACTIVATE THIS APP IN YOUR DEVICE
- You need to login MTB Internet Banking.
- Click from menu Profile Management-> Activation Request For Mobile Application.
- Enter the device name and login password.
- You will receive the activation pin to your registered mobile no through SMS.
- Open the MTB Smart Banking Android Apps from mobile and enter the user id, password and activation pin (for the first time only).
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
- You must be registered to MTB Internet Banking
- You need to make a request from MTB Internet Banking to use Android App.
- We use the latest online security measures to help protect your money, your personal information and your privacy while banking online with us.
- This service is secured by SSL encryption. Also all data communication is further encrypted by MTB’s own encryption technology. Unregistered device (Smart Phone) cannot be used to login to MTB Smart Banking Android Apps.
- Two factor authentication during transaction
Any questions or concerns please call
24x7 MTB Contact Centre: 16219 or 096040 16219
From overseas: +880 96040 16219
Also you can mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org