MOB EMPIRE is an action-packed turf war strategy game that puts you in the shoes of one of the most dangerous gangsters. As a former Kingpin recently out of prison, it\s up to you to assert your power and reclaim your lost territory.
• Fight for your City - Battle for territory and take over blocks from rival gangs to grow your mob empire. Pit your crew against AI enemies. Succeed, and the block is yours! Take over enough blocks, and it\s time to face the gang boss\s HQ and takeover the entire neighborhood!
• Outrageous Characters - Collect wild and deadly gangsters from the criminal underworld. Characters have different stats, strengths, and weaknesses, and it\s up to you to build an elite criminal squad to help expand your empire. Level up your crew and send them out on missions to take back your turf!
• Tactical Management - Place shady buildings like black market weapon shops and money laundering operations, along with legitimate real estate and defensive construction. Staff them with your characters to get stat boosts and make more money. More cash brings more power!
• Get in the Pit! The FIGHT PITS gives players a whole new way to play. It’s a standalone arena, where players fight round after round of tougher and tougher enemies. Fight your way to the top, and reap the rewards.
• Find the Best Gear - Gear up your characters with one-time use items. These not exactly “legal” implements can turn the tide in your favor in tough fights.
• Dynamic Danger - You\re not the only one competing for control. Leave a building without proper defense, and you\ll find it ransacked by rival gangs, with some of your cash lost. You gotta find who did it, and take back what\s yours!
• An Irreverent World of Crime - Each area of the city is themed to the different crews running them - Chinatown, The Docks, Countryside and more. Moody lighting and weather effects make your city feel alive. Weasel, your guide through the criminal underworld, will keep you laughing all the while.
Mob Empire 2020 Atari Casino, LLC. All rights reserved. Atari and the Atari logo are registered trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. Marketed and Published by Atari Interactive, Inc. New York, NY. Developed by Nvizzio.