The game Magic Cube is (sort of) a combination of the Cubes. (Cube 5x5/ Rubik 5x5)
These Cubes are placed on a playing surface, which has room for a Rubik 5x5/ Cube 5x5 of tiles (leaving an empty cube). The player can slide the cube around.
The goal for each player is to slide the magic cube around, finally arranging the central rubik 3X3/ cube 3x3 square of magic cube (which sort of looks like Magic Cube Game Clues Placed in Right corner of game screen/ Rubik 3X3/ cube 3x3) into a predetermined \goal\ pattern. The final configuration of the outer \border\ cube doesn\t matter.
1. To start a new game click on the \Play\ button.
2. To start a Challenge game click on the \Challenge\ button.
3. A new magic cube 3x3 /rubik 3x3 \Target Pattern\ will appear at the upper-Right
corner of the Game Board.
4. The goal of the game is the make the centre cube 3x3 /rubik 3x3 set of cube
in the main cube 5x5 /rubik 5x5 grid match the Target Pattern.
5. The Cube/rubik are moved by clicking on them.
The clicked-on cube (and any intervening tiles) will “automatically slide\
towards the \empty\ location (colour black cube).
6. When correctly completed, the \a complete screen appear\ declaring you the winner
and cube solver.
7. In Challenge Mode you submit your time to complete game and compare it in Leader
8. In Leader board Each day Top list user are shown by their best Time
9. In Leader board click on Chat button in bottom –middle of screen to enter chat room