RUN MORE EFFICIENTLY
Flyrun run tracker helps you to improve your running form so that you can enjoy it more than before. Whether you\re a beginner or advanced runner, the Flyrun running coach helps you to the next level by analyzing your running form and giving understandable guides. Flyrun helps you to fix your wrong running movement which can be a risk for running injuries. Get motivated with your new way to run and see your faster progress. Or perhaps you feel more self-confident with your new flying steps.
NEXT-GENERATION RUNNING APP
Flyrun is much more than a basic run or fitness tracker app. Most of the running apps track distance and speed, but the Flyrun run tracker also tells you how you run. The app is the top run tracker choice for measuring and analyzing running form by using the motion sensor of the phone. You need just to hold your phone on a running/walk belt, armband, or tight pocket.
Running technique measuring is now easier than ever before:
1. Put your phone on a running/walk belt, armband, or tight pocket.
2. Start measuring and go run.
3. Analyze your running technique with powerful analyzing tools.
Track the most important running technique metrics which tells you how you run:
- contact time
- fly time
- contact balance
- stride length
- step cadence
- Track basic running app metrics as running distance, speed, and duration.
- Connect Smart Bluetooth heart rate devices.
- Analyze your results with powerful and visual analyzing tools which you have not ever seen before.
- Get real-time feedback on your results with a Voice Coach feature.
- Learn about new running metrics and how to transform your wrong running movements in a better direction.
- Follow your progress and compare your results between subsequent results with visual information.
- Follow how much you have recovered in recent days with fatigue analysis.
ADVANCED RUNNING TECHNIQUE METRICS:
FLY OR FLIGHT TIME
The time when both feet are in the air.
The time when the foot is in contact with the ground.
Balance means contact time relation between feet.
Stride is the length of your step.
Cadence is steps per minute.