Description of Ausmed - Ce Portfolio App 5.2.0 Apk
The best way to manage your CE.Finally,
a CE documentation app that does what it says! A quick and easy-to-use app made for American nurses! This app is a CE portfolio in your pocket.
To use this CE Portfolio app, you must have an Ausmed account. You can create a free account at the Ausmed.com website or via the app.
Ausmed\s CE Portfolio smartphone app makes CE documentation much, much easier. It has been specifically designed to comply with the CE requirements of all 50 states.Four main features include:
1 - Document a continuing education (CE) activity in one \tap\.
2 - Store photos of your certificates with your documentation.
3 - Keep track of your total CE hours in live time.
4 - Earn CEs and CNEs within the app (Ausmed Subscription required).This CE app is free to download and use in the following ways:
- Document all of your CE for free, including in-service, conferences/seminars, online learning or any other type of continuing education.
- A built in reflection tool with helpful questions and prompts.
- Track CE across multiple years/renewal periods.
- Edit your documentation from your phone.
- Light-weight, beautifully designed app that\s easy to use.
- Monthly documentation reminders.
- In-app progress reporting.
- Much, much more...
You can also upgrade to Ausmed Subscription at www.ausmed.com/upgrade for instant access to video education and faster documentation tools.Other features free include:
Your CE documentation will automatically synchronise with the Ausmed.com website (also free to use) ensuring your records are constantly backing up to the cloud. For example, you could quickly document an in-service activity on your way home from work, then write a more extensive reflection using your tablet or desktop. You can also download a full PDF summary of your documentation from the website.
This incredibly light-weight app is fast to download (less than 35MB), fast to load and incredibly fast to use.