Description of Openwho: Knowledge For Health Emergencies 3.8.2 Apk
Here we present a new Openwho: Knowledge For Health Emergencies 3.8.2 Apk apk file for Android 5.0+ and up. Openwho: Knowledge For Health Emergencies 3.8.2 app is among the category of Education in app store. This is advanced and newest type of Openwho: Knowledge For Health Emergencies 3.8.2 (de.xikolo.openwho). The installation and downloading process is easy and quite simple. You can simply press on install button to install the app and remember to allow app installation from anonymous sources.
We have also given direct download link with hight speed download. Be sure that we only provide the original, free and pure apk installer for Openwho: Knowledge For Health Emergencies 3.8.2
APK free of mofifications.
All the apps & games that we provide are for personal or domestic use. If any apk download violates any copyright, you can contact us. Openwho: Knowledge For Health Emergencies 3.8.2 is the
trademark from the developer Resco Brands.
For more help, HPI Knowledge Engineering Team you can know more about the company/developer who programmed this.
All editions this app apk offered with us: You could also install apk of Openwho: Knowledge For Health Emergencies 3.8.2 and execute it using trendy android emulators.
More about app
Open WHO is the World Health Organization\s (WHO) interactive knowledge-transfer platform offering online courses to improve the response to health emergencies. Open WHO enables the Organization and its key partners to transfer life-saving knowledge to large numbers of frontline responders.
With Open WHO, you have the flexibility to learn at your convenience. Watch the short video lectures and test your knowledge
with self-tests when and where you like. The course forum and the collaboration space allow you to get in touch with other participants and experts around the world.
Designed primarily for health care workers, frontline responders, and decision-makers, the app is also a source of information for those affected by disease outbreaks and health emergencies, or for those with a general interest in WHO\s work in health emergencies.
It features 6 channels:
- The Outbreak channel addresses the management of infectious diseases and provides life-saving, scientific information.
- The Ready for Response channel helps prepare personnel who are training for deployment to work in disease outbreaks and health emergencies.
- The Get Social channel focuses on social science-based interventions and helps to communicate with affected communities.
- The Preparing for Pandemics channel brings together courses on various aspects of preparedness, including surveillance, public health
measures and risk communication during a pandemic.
- The COVID-19 channel provides learning resources in WHO\s 6 official languages (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish) for health professionals, decision-makers and the public for the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
- The COVID-19 National Languages channel provides the same learning resources as the COVID-19 channel but in national languages, such as Indonesian, Japanese and Portuguese.
Open WHO courses are available in many languages, including WHO\s 6 official languages.
Download the app now, and join the Open WHO community.
This app is developed in cooperation between the Hasso Plattner Institute and the WHO. The learning content is provided exclusively by the WHO.