Description of Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses 184.108.40.2069 Apk
Here we present a new Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses 220.127.116.119 Apk apk file for Android 5.0+ and up. Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses 18.104.22.1689 app is among the category of Mdecine in app store. This is advanced and newest type of Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses 22.214.171.1249 (com.usbmis.reader.dadg). The installation and downloading process is easy and quite simple. You can simply press on install button to install the app and remember to allow app installation from anonymous sources.
We have also given direct download link with hight speed download. Be sure that we only provide the original, free and pure apk installer for Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses 126.96.36.1999
APK free of mofifications.
All the apps & games that we provide are for personal or domestic use. If any apk download violates any copyright, you can contact us. Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses 188.8.131.529 is the
trademark from the developer Resco Brands.
For more help, AtmosphereApps you can know more about the company/developer who programmed this.
All editions this app apk offered with us: You could also install apk of Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses 184.108.40.2069 and execute it using trendy android emulators.
More about app
The medical information that nurses need - when, where, and how they need it!
Try before you buy with a 30-day FREE trial before being charged for a subscription.
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses, Eighteenth Edition, always puts safety first, emphasizing the medical information nurses need to know to administer medications competently and safely. Today’s most comprehensive nursing drug guide contains well-organized monographs for thousands of generic and trade name drugs reflecting the latest FDA approvals and changes.
The EIGHTEENTH EDITION - Life-saving guidance, at a glance :
• Over 5,000 monographs covering brand and generic names.
• Organized by generic names, with an index that includes generic and brand names, classifications, combination drugs, and herbals.
• Medication interaction between other medications, foods, and natural products.
• Drug cross reference.
• Herbal content.
• Pediatric, Geriatric, OB (Obstetrician), and Lactation cautions.
• IV administration sections.
• REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies).
• Pharmacogenomic content for better informed dosing.
• Canadian-specific medication content.
• Appendices and much more!
APP FEATURES :
• Attach personalized notes in the content that can be color coded and include images!
• Searching gets you the content you need in a flash.
• Bookmarks return you to your most used content with ease.
April Hazard Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAN
College of Nursing Alumni Endowed Professor
Wayne State University
College of Nursing
Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, BCPS, FCCP
Thomas Jefferson University
Jefferson School of Pharmacy
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses, 18th edition is a publication of F.A. Davis Company and copyright 2022, by F.A. Davis Company.