Description of Mysymptoms Food Diary 5.54 Apk
Here we present a new Mysymptoms Food Diary 5.54 Apk apk file for Android 5.0+ and up. Mysymptoms Food Diary 5.54 app is among the category of Sant et mise en forme in app store. This is advanced and newest type of Mysymptoms Food Diary 5.54 (com.sglabs.mysymptoms). The installation and downloading process is easy and quite simple. You can simply press on install button to install the app and remember to allow app installation from anonymous sources.
We have also given direct download link with hight speed download. Be sure that we only provide the original, free and pure apk installer for Mysymptoms Food Diary 5.54
APK free of mofifications.
All the apps & games that we provide are for personal or domestic use. If any apk download violates any copyright, you can contact us. Mysymptoms Food Diary 5.54 is the
trademark from the developer Resco Brands.
For more help, SkyGazer Labs Ltd you can know more about the company/developer who programmed this.
All editions this app apk offered with us: You could also install apk of Mysymptoms Food Diary 5.54 and execute it using trendy android emulators.
More about app
mySymptoms helps you understand your health by tracking your diet and symptoms, and by sharing your journal with your clinicians.
Join over 500,000 people who use mySymptoms for their IBS, IBD, low FODMAP diet, migraines, eczema, and more.
mySymptoms is a flexible food and symptom diary providing an easy way to track food, symptoms, and bowel movements, and to help identify trigger foods in your diet. mySymptoms can track food, bowel health, stress, sleep, mood, periods, medications and symptoms to gain insights into your digestive health and well-being.
mySymptoms makes logging a food and symptom diary easy - remembering your favorite foods and letting you add custom symptoms. The diary analysis reveals any patterns that emerge between your diet and symptoms. Print a PDF report of your diary/journal to share with your clinician.
DIARY / JOURNAL
• Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
• Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
• Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
• View and modify your diary entries
• Create and modify your own symptoms
• Export your food diary as a PDF (Android 4.4 or above), CSV, or Web report for printing or sharing
• Discover any patterns between your diet and symptoms
• View suspect foods, trends, and correlations between food and symptoms
• Configurable analysis
• Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
• Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
• Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
HOW TO USE
• Simply begin by tracking your meals along with any symptoms you experience
• Over time, the more you track, the more the analysis algorithms have to work with to provide any insights
mySymptoms is used by sufferers of:
• IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
• IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
• Food intolerance and sensitivities such as dairy, gluten, lactose
• Acid reflux
• Crohn’s disease
• Celiac disease
• SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
• Ulcerative colitis
• Migraines & cluster headaches
• Bloating, heartburn, and many other digestive conditions
mySymptoms is also useful for recording a FODMAP diet.
Please note that the analysis algorithms use statistical methods to identify suspect foods/items and do not understand your diet or specific health circumstances.
The information provided by this app is not medical advice. Always consult a doctor if you have any concerns about your health. Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet.
• Advanced analysis including ingredients and food groups (where provided)
• Detailed results for each item includes more specific information, a histogram and trend chart
• Review events a food or symptom appears in
• No adverts
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn\s, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
If you experience any issues with mySymptoms, then please contact our support team - we will do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!