Description of Bid Euchre - Expert Ai 2.03 Apk
Here we present a new Bid Euchre - Expert Ai 2.03 Apk apk file for Android 5.0+ and up. Bid Euchre - Expert Ai 2.03 app is among the category of Cartes in app store. This is advanced and newest type of Bid Euchre - Expert Ai 2.03 (com.neuralplay.android.bideuchre). The installation and downloading process is easy and quite simple. You can simply press on install button to install the app and remember to allow app installation from anonymous sources.
We have also given direct download link with hight speed download. Be sure that we only provide the original, free and pure apk installer for Bid Euchre - Expert Ai 2.03
APK free of mofifications.
All the apps & games that we provide are for personal or domestic use. If any apk download violates any copyright, you can contact us. Bid Euchre - Expert Ai 2.03 is the
trademark from the developer Resco Brands.
For more help, NeuralPlay, LLC you can know more about the company/developer who programmed this.
All editions this app apk offered with us: You could also install apk of Bid Euchre - Expert Ai 2.03 and execute it using trendy android emulators.
More about app
Learning Bid Euchre? The AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn. For experienced players, six levels of AI play are ready to challenge you!
NeuralPlay double deck Bid Euchre offers many rule options and features and for you to enjoy. Customize and let the NeuralPlay AI challenge you with your favorite rules!
• Offline play.
• Replay hand.
• Skip hand.
• Detailed statistics.
• Customization. Choose the deck backs, color theme, and more.
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bids and plays throughout the game and point out differences.
• Play review. Step through the play of the hand to review and improve your play.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim. Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
• Achievements and leaderboards.
Rule customizations include:
• Deck size. Play with a 32, 40, or 48 card deck.
• Bidding rounds. Choose a single round or multiple rounds.
• Bidding trump choice. Choose suits only, suits and high notrump, or suits with high and low notrump.
• Minimum opening bid. Set the minimum opening bid from 1 to 4.
• Special bids. Choose whether or not to play with the Call 2, Call 1, and Shoot the Moon bids.
• Dealer can steal. When playing with a single round of bidding, optionally allow the dealer to steal the bid.
• Stick the dealer. Optionally require the dealer to bid when all players have passed.
• Notrump bid rank. Play with notrump bids ranked lower than suit bids.
• Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.