Description of Peakbagger Apk
Here we present a new Peakbagger Apk apk file for Android 5.0+ and up. Peakbagger app is among the category of Travel Local in app store. This is advanced and newest type of Peakbagger (com.mountainside.peakbagger). The installation and downloading process is easy and quite simple. You can simply press on install button to install the app and remember to allow app installation from anonymous sources.
We have also given direct download link with hight speed download. Be sure that we only provide the original, free and pure apk installer for Peakbagger
APK free of mofifications.
All the apps & games that we provide are for personal or domestic use. If any apk download violates any copyright, you can contact us. Peakbagger is the
trademark from the developer Resco Brands.
For more help, Mountainside you can know more about the company/developer who programmed this.
All editions this app apk offered with us: You could also install apk of Peakbagger and execute it using trendy android emulators.
More about app
Bring the mountains with you wherever you go!
* Search the huge database of mountains and trip reports from Peakbagger.com and ListsOfJohn.com
* Keep track of your climbs, even when offline
* Measure your progress against hundreds of peak lists
* Get route information and directions from SummitPost and ListsofJohn.com
* Find peaks near your current location, or near other peaks
* Filter peaks by prominence, or climbed vs. unclimbed, or inclusion on a peak list
* See what other peaks are often climbed together with your target peak
* See weather forecasts for all U.S. peaks from the National Weather Service, and for 11,000+ major peaks worldwide from mountain-forecast.com
* See topographic maps for anywhere in the world (+/- 60 degrees latitude)
* See protected land area coverage in North America, Europe, Japan, and Australia and New Zealand.
* Save a peak to your device for offline use, including topographic maps
* Download topographic maps along a route for offline use
* Import and display GPS tracks and waypoints instantly
* On-screen compass keeps you oriented along your track
* Long click on the map to get Street View, elevation, and driving directions
* Record your starting elevation, and information about the gear and route you used
* Leaderboards show the top climbers for each peak list
* See peaks your Peakbagger buddies have climbed recently
* Automatically upload your ascents to ListsOfJohn (U.S. peaks)
* Show daily satellite imagery for any location on any day since 2011
* Display elevation profile for a GPS track, and show your current location along the profile
* See sunrise and sunset times at a peak, even when offline
* Record GPS tracks, including timestamps, and add them to your ascents
* Create and edit tracks right in the app
* Automatically find survey benchmarks near peaks (U.S.)
* Hunt benchmarks and get your finds recorded in the official government benchmark data sheets
HOW TO IMPORT GPS TRACKS - 4 OPTIONS
1) Click on the \Load GPS track\ link on the ascent details page for an ascent that has a GPS track.
2) Click on a GPX, KML or KMZ file on your phone, for example, in an email attachment or on Google Drive
3) Open a GPX file in your Web browser, then click \Share\ in the browser\s menu, then select \Peakbagger\
4) Download or copy a GPX, KML, or KMZ file to your phone manually, then open it with a file browsing app (such as Discoverer)