Description of Age Of History Europe 1.1630 Apk
Here we present a new Age Of History Europe 1.1630 Apk apk file for Android 5.0+ and up. Age Of History Europe 1.1630 app is among the category of Strategy in app store. This is advanced and newest type of Age Of History Europe 1.1630 (age.of.civilizations.europe.jakowski). The installation and downloading process is easy and quite simple. You can simply press on install button to install the app and remember to allow app installation from anonymous sources.
We have also given direct download link with hight speed download. Be sure that we only provide the original, free and pure apk installer for Age Of History Europe 1.1630
APK free of mofifications.
All the apps & games that we provide are for personal or domestic use. If any apk download violates any copyright, you can contact us. Age Of History Europe 1.1630 is the
trademark from the developer Resco Brands.
For more help, Łukasz Jakowski you can know more about the company/developer who programmed this.
All editions this app apk offered with us: You could also install apk of Age Of History Europe 1.1630 and execute it using trendy android emulators.
More about app
Age of History Europe is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
Dwo detailed maps of Europe with 270 and 165 provinces to play!
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see \!\ in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Cold War
- Greatest Civilizations
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war: